Helping you communicate more effectively.
It might be writing copy for your web site, or editing your latest research report.
It could be researching your audience, developing your brand and devising a communications strategy.
It has been developing creative ideas, and then bringing them all to life, offline and online.
For further info, contact me, phone me (44) 1273 683777 or follow me @matthewgrenier...
By drawing on my 20 years of experience in communications (see below), and by working with a range of insightful, creative and reliable collaborators, including:
• Andrew Kingham;
• David Caines;
• big Bob;
• Marian Forkin
• Jonathan Kahn;
• Richard Howard;
• Michael Bailey.
I also provide my services to agencies, as and when needed: these have included Hoop, Holler, Hyper Happen, Hyperlaunch and... FeltonWorks and Forster.
I provide a range of services to my clients, including:
• copy writing;
• brand positioning;
• audience research;
• brand messaging;
• content strategies;
• communications strategies;
• creative campaigns;
• offline production (from annual reports to marketing materials);
• digital production (from web sites to short promo films).
• co-authored a book on Chinese Communism and written a few obits for The Times on Chinese leaders;
• written reports, edited iNexile and spoken at length about refugee issues, while working at The Refugee Council;
• researched and authored the Company Report Report, evaluating the annual reports of Europe's leading 100 companies;
• been a copywriter and communications strategist at Hoop.